Friday, May 16, 2008

Not Happening!


I can't move.

My legs won't bend.

I can't scratch my back at all.

When I need to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night, I have to find a way to roll out of bed!

And Jenniva wants me to bend over and pick her up more lately! A little more difficult than usual.

All of this is due to my recent weight lifting regimen with Ed and Davis Butterworth. They are a father and son duo who go extreme or not at all. Davis is 15 years old and about 6'2"-230. He is a future lineman for the Benton Panthers Football team. His dad, Ed, just seems to be getting thicker and thicker everyday. I noticed this a few weeks ago and they told me that I needed to join them because I was too scrawny.

Well, I did. Now, it is truly hard to get up and out of my bed, recliner, office chair-you name it. Just not happening as fast as they should.

I have noticed, however, that my clothes are getting looser and tighter in the all the right places. Starting to feel like The Hulk!!!

I will be back later with a glimpse of the kinds of rigorous lifting they put me through.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Speaking of superheroes, Jimmy!

You also make a very good Superman!