Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Jenniva


El has never liked it. And I always did it. But not anymore.

Every youth event, bible study, trip or get-together, I would borrow our camera for the pics. Over the years, El had begged me not to take our camera in case something cool happened at home with the little girl. That's pretty smart thinking on her part.

The summer is almost upon us. With that comes many, many youth and family activities to capture on film.

Plus - the Youth and Family Board is getting pretty bare and needs a reload.

So I finally broke down and went out yesterday to purchase a camera for the youth and family ministry here at Northside.

Be ready to get a whole lot of pictures thrown your way in the near future!

In the meantime, here's a picture of Jenniva that I shot when trying out the new camera yesterday when I got back. Look at that hairy head!!
------
Be back later with some thoughts about this past week's events.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful little girl! Precious!!!