Wednesday, November 28, 2007

So Dizzy!

Things are happening too fast here in Benton, America! It seems like just yesterday I was in Marble Falls, Texas. The days and months are flying by. My nose is down in my work as I prepare a proposal to give to the elders here tonight; get ready for the Holiday Party this Friday (in which I am singing and MC'ing); make sure that there are enough teens to help babysit this Saturday as we give parents a time of shopping and freedom for a day; and prep for the Benton Christmas Parade in which the Northside teens and I will be singing on a float! So much to do and so little time!

Hope this blog finds you in the holiday spirit! I know that I am! My 11 disc changer in the Jeep is loaded with Christmas CD's! El just rolls her eyes.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am in the holiday spirit, Jimmy!

I am listening to Christmas classical music on my way to work each morning! I cannot wait for your entertainment at the Holiday Party!

TTOW!