Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Getting There!

Well, El and I were able to get the house closer to its' destination while preparing for the arrival of my mom! Well, it turns out that she will not be able to come because she is sick. Please keep her in your prayers.

Mike K and I are cooking the meal this evening for the church family! I wonder what people will do when they see that we are the chefs this Wednesday. The menu is chicken tenders, mashed taters and gravy, green beans with bacon and onions, bread, banana pudding and cookies. We're not that bad. Well, if Linda P is in there to show us the way!! Can't wait!

Just letting you in on the innerworkings of the Northside church in Benton, AR on this wonderful Wednesday.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Jimmy!

I just loved the meal tonight. You and Mike did a wonderful job as chefs! The chicken and taters were delicious! I especially enjoyed the banana pudding.

TTOW!