Monday, July 30, 2007

The Turning Point

Back in town and trying to catch up on some rest from the long, wonderful week at ACU Leadership Camp Kadesh. I have to say that I fully admire and respect Jan Meyer and Bob Strader for their awe-inspiring leadership and tireless energy. I can think of no greater camp directors than these 2 people. Kyle Wade has also shown me that there is power and wisdom in youth leadership and ministry. What a powerful speaker and loving leader!! Both uears that I have been involved in this camp I have walked away a spiritually changed and charged man and the camp is not even for me!! It is designed for the teens and I feel like I get so much out of it. It is that amazing. I say this and I mean it with all my heart: I can't wait to take a group next year!! It's that powerful. A turning point in the lives of many.

Anyway, today El, J-Boo and I are traveling to Georgetown to have a day of shopping and fun! I will be back tomorrow with more news.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm glad you're back safely, Jimmy!

Youth rallies and camps are NEVER just for the teens! Everyone benefits when God's word is taught.