Monday, July 16, 2007

First Principles Day Camp

Today was the 1st day of our First Principles Day Camp. We had 18 4-8 graders who came ready to learn about sin, accountability and the focal point of our faith-the Cross! The camp goes through Wed and we will cover other great foundational principles of our faith in Christ-repentance, baptism and living in Christ. I am looking forward to the days to come!

-------

I am just chillin' like a villain with my good pal and former student, Jasmine Nelson!

-------

Tonight, we will try to resume the book of Hebrews in our Meat Eaters study.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Jimmy!

Welcome back home! I hope your First Principles Camp goes well. Don't forget to check your email. Thanks again for such a wonderful visit to Northside! It was so wonderful seeing you again!

Jimmy Mitchell said...

Thanks Eric. I would have to say the same to you about being able to talk and sing with you after what seemed like forever not getting to do that!