Friday, July 20, 2007

Through All The Ups And Downs...Life Is Good!

My friend, Allan Stanglin, who preaches at the Legacy Church of Christ in North Richland Hills has been robbed. His laptop, along with the laptop of the youth minister there and some money from youth missions, has been stolen. He blogged about it yesterday afternoon. Go check it out. Talking to Allan last night, even through all of this, his spirits were good and he knows that God will take care of them. Please keep them in your prayers as they try to get back on track.

-------

In unrelated news, my wife is being taught something great this morning! Trudy Stucky, one of our members, has graciously offered to teach my sweet wife how to bake pies!!! I am so excited about this! They are making 3 items this morning-a Chocolate Pie, a Cherry Pie and a Quiche. I can't wait to dig into it with extreme fervor! So...Life Is Good!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

That's too bad about Alan Stanglin. I'll be sure to mention him in my prayers. I hope Elizabeth becomes a good pie cook. I can't wait to someday taste her Chocolate Pie! Yum! Life is good, indeed!

TTOW!