Friday, May 25, 2007

Big Day

Yesterday was a big day!
1 - Court
2 - Housing and Laundry Transfer (Inside Story)
3 - 'Packing Up The Dreams God's Planted' with Allan and seeing him off
4 - Trying to get a hold of Bryce to no avail!
5 - Talking with my buddy, Jim Gardner

--------

I am back and I will now post some more pics of little Jenniva. I kept promising you a treat, but I can't figure out how to post a video from my video files onto the blogsite. If any of you friends and readers out there know how to do this please comment or shoot me a quick email. I need help!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Jimmy!

The best way to post a video online is to use YouTube. You could create an account and upload your videos there for all to see! You could also create a MySpace profile with an embedded video player.

I hope this advice helps!

Jimmy Mitchell said...

Thank you so much for the info! That helps me a bunch. How R U, BTW?