Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Back For A Short Time

I am only here for a little while. I have been and will be out of pocket for a really long time now and it is getting old.

Monday-We had our staff meeting-then took Allan to Opie's U.S. renowned BBQ for one last time. He sure is gonna miss that. Then the rest of the day was prepping for the Senior Banquet. Congrats to David G, Shana G, Brian J, Kurt M, Jasmine N, Laura P, Ryan S and Kellie U! You guys are awesome and will be sorely missed!

Tuesday-I got into the office at about 11:00 because I had not been able to go to sleep 'til 2:30 in the morning-too wired!! I let Allan borrow my lawn mower to 'nub the yard.' Then I went to the Senior Band Concert!

Today-I mowed my lawn then went to give moral support for one my teens and his family who are going through a rough patch right now. I spent the better part of the afternoon in the Burnet County Courthouse. I got to the office in time to look over my plans for tonight and get the Youth House set up.

Tomorrow-I am getting up early to travel over to Richland Hills with my buddy, Allan, to move boxes into his new Fancy Preacher-Man office at the Legacy Church building. Then we are off to his new 10,000 square foot house to get some rooms furnished and something about a messed up shower that needs fixing.

Well, I best be off!! The morning is going to come earlier than I want tomorrow! (Blair, I will call you whilst on the road!)

I'll have a neat little surprise for you all when I return to the blogging!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Jimmy!

This is Eric in Benton. I sent you email a little while ago. I know you are extremely busy, and I will give you as much time as you need to read and respond. Thanks for being my friend in Christ.

Eric

ps. I have a gmail account, and now I can comment on your blog!