Friday, April 20, 2007

Miscellany

The Word of the Day is:

Scalawag

I have to ask...How many of you out there have been called by this name?

--------

Well, my mom and dad finally made it to the burgeoning community of Arp, TX. They have moved half of their stuff into the new house and mom has already started to work at the hospital there. I can't wait to see them! I really like the idea of them being only 4 hours away. That way Jenniva will know her Nanagram and Bobba!

--------

This weekend I will be accompanying the Marble Falls High School Choir on their trip to San Antonio for competition and fun! We depart from the High School parking lot at 5:30 in the morning. El and little Jenniva are going to meet us there at the hotel tomorrow evening. We will be yucking it up at Sea World and Fiesta Texas.

No comments: