Wednesday, April 04, 2007

I Just Can't Help It




I am so happy as I watch my little girl grow that I just can't help showing these pics of her to you! Some of you may get tired of it but I am unstoppable!! Here are some of her crawling, smiling and sitting, rather wild-eyed I might add, in her new Bumbo! I love the Bumbo. She only stays in it for a little while before her neck gets tired, but I think she's doing pretty well for only 3 months old. She can also stand up a little. What a strong little girl, huh?

By the way, I am sorry for not blogging in a while. It has been getting busier every day here with LTC and Graduation approaching plus the 24 hours of Prayer (what a great time of bonding with the other men in this family!), the men's breakfast and the huge kickoff of the Capital Campaign for our new building project. All of which I haven taken part. A whole bunch of great stuff going on!!!

No comments: