Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Explosion Of Thought

Well, I was unable to access the internet while I was away. I am sorry that it has been so long since my last blog. Elizabeth and I had a great time visiting my sister, mother, brother-in-law and 2 nephews. They were very gracious hosts and had many stories to share. I miss them already. I am not too sad because I know that they will be coming this January to see the newborn and share in our new beginning!

-----------

We hit the ground running when we got back to Marble Falls! We had a great class Sunday morning about blessings that continually come from our heavenly Father.

Sunday evening we had a night of singing praise and reading from the Word followed by a great game of "Scene It"-the DVD Trivia Game.

Following that, some of us headed over to watch our own Ryan Smith play in the Community Coed Championship Softball Game at Johnson Park. Man, Ryan, you are a hard and great player! Good hits and catches!

And then yesterday morning, a group of teens traveled to the #1 Waterpark in the nation: Schlitterbahn in New Braunfels. We spent our last day of summer freedom swimming, floating, sliding and boogie boarding before school started back up today! We stopped by Taco Cabana for dinner on the way back and then proceeded to come home and crash at around 9:00 last night. What a great day of fun!

During all of that, Elizabeth and I were able to sell our house in Hot Springs Village, AR. The perfect ending of a perfect time.

Now I am finally back in the office to play catch up on all of my emails and messages.

I will be back today with more blogging. I feel that I should make up for lost time.

No comments: