Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Whirlwinds

It feels like everything has blown me around lately. Several things have happened to me that are rough and harsh.

Please continue to pray for my famly as they face trying times. As I said in an earlier blog, God knows what you are praying for.

Keep the church family in your prayers as well as they seek a new leader. We know that God will bless us greatly.

My heart goes out to Stephanie H. She was a great asset here in the VCOC and we miss her so much. Sunday morning at around 1:45, she was in a horrible wreck that fractured her ankle and foot in 4 places. Her right arm was badly injured and her neck was fractured as they flipped 6 times. She is in the hospital now and is being taken care of. I pray that God will bless her and her mom, Janet, as she faces physical therapy and 3 months with a neck brace.

It is at times like these that I look up to the heavens and thank God that He is there and able to undertake anything, good and bad, that comes our way. He is always there!

No comments: