Thursday, September 01, 2005

Later

I'm sorry to all of you readers out there in the blogdom. I did not realize that 'later' would be two days later! I am back now and ready to blog.

Something that I found very alarming for parents and families:
"The average five-year-old spends only 25 minutes a week in close with his or her father, according to one recent survey. That same child spends 25 hours a week in close interaction with the television.
The moral of the story? If we're not commited to tour children as God expects us to be, we shouldn't expect them to be commited to us. They will find a replacement-even if it is a television set." Focus on the the Family(09/05)

------------

I am blessed to have Carlos and Maribel Preciado, a young couple that we are supporting to work down in the south Florida area among the Hispanic community, here with me to minister to the young families and teens. They will be here working with us for two months. I am pumped!

------------

I ask that you pray for me. I won't go into all the details, but I know that God will hear and understand if you lift me up to Him.

No comments: