Friday, September 30, 2005

Geometry and Blogs

Here I sit once again substituting at Jessieville School. This time the subject is Geometry. Since there is no lesson plan, the students are playing catch up on homework and finding out what everyone is doing for the weekend. McKayla M is sitting on the desk beside me keeping me company while Zach is striving to pop a pencil in the ceiling. The energy of youth!

----------

Worries and concerns of mine:

How can we reach out to the lost if the saved are constantly arguing over methodology?

Jesus came and shattered perceptions of how we 'do' church. He rebuked and revamped to reach those on the fringe of and outside of religious circles.

Are we not called to do the same thing?

I am not trying to push anyone's buttons, but I genuinely would like to know what we, as servant-leaders in the Kingdom, are supposed to do with the lost.

No comments: