Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Near The Foothills...

Ahh, Harding University. A great place of academic and spiritual growth. Always buzzing with youthful energy. I have had the privilege to be back on campus for the Lectureships. To hear the story of Jesus from the likes of Randy Harris, Buddy Bell and others is quite a treat. They have such a way about them that keeps the old, old story fresh and ever vibrant for self application. God has greatly blessed these men with the gift of story-telling. Tomorrow, Don McLaughlin will conclude the series with the story of Christ's Resurrection. It will be a blast to sit at his feet as he breaks the bread to us.

I will try to keep the blogs up. I have been leaving early morning and arriving home later in the evening. Today, I had the joy of waking up at 4:15 and chauffering the ladies to their Ladies Day at College Church. I got home early enough to sit down and type this up.

Goodbye for now. I'm off to eat Dinner!

1 comment:

Gail said...

Thanks for the info!
cleaning business