Thursday, May 26, 2005

Time With Family

Tonight I am spending time with my Dad. We got together to eat some Mazzio's pizza and watch a movie. We talked a little, but being together again was just what we needed. It is great to spend time with family!

Tomorrow my wife and I will leave for Tallahassee to spend a few days with my sister, Misti, her husband, Jeff and their two sons, Kameron and Brendon. Little Kameron is looking forward to spending time with "Uncle Thummy and Aunt Libeth." We can't wait to spend time with him, too!

Then it is off to Orlando for a week. Just me and my sweetie of 2 years. Just us. No phones. No ringing doorbells. No previous engagements. Just time for us, a new family, to celebrate our anniversary on the beach and at Universal Studios. I am so looking forward to this!

Family is a great thing. Don't take it for granted. Make sure that you let your love for your parents, spouse, children, siblings, etc. show in your words and actions. Home is truly where the heart is. It is the one place where you can truly let your hair down and refresh and renew yourself through relationship.

No comments: