Thursday, May 19, 2005

Feelin' Good

This morning I started a new regimen. I got to the gym at around 7 and met up with my friend, Joey. We worked out for a little over an hour and I have to say that I feel like a million bucks right now. I am a little sore from our 1st workout on Tuesday, but other than that I really have the blood flowin'.

I believe that it is extremely important to lead active, healthy lives. If you do not have a walking, jogging, lifting, pilate, yoga, stretching or any other type of exercise routine in at least 3-4 days a week, then I recommend that you start one. Your outlook on life will be lifted. Studies have shown that not only does regular exercise enhance physical health, but mental and emotional health as well.

It has made all the difference in the lives of me and my wife. We feel good and full of energy, passion and zeal. If you want to lead a fuller, more enriched life; start today!

No comments: