Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Thoughts

Well, I am so excited for my mom!!! She has sold her house in Tallahassee and has found-put a contract on-and bought a house in the burgeoning town of Arp, Texas. That's right folks!! My mom and dad will be moving to Arp in April!! What a name for a town, huh?

----------

The time spent with our good friends, Jeremy and Aubri, was a little too fleeting if you ask me. We were able to catch up a little bit at the end of each day, but I look forward to another date when we can spend quality time together. Ahh... such is the stuff of youth ministry, though.

----------

Last night in Meat Eaters, we discussed the heavy import of Christian teaching, taming the tongue and discerning Godly Wisdom from that of the World.

The group is growing and getting quite mature in the Word.

I am proud of this intimate group that gathers every Monday night to dig into God's Message. They certainly know what is important in this world.

I hope and pray that soon others will grow up to this kind of passion and maturity.

No comments: