Thursday, March 01, 2007

Thoughts

Happy March, everybody! Quick trivia question: This month was named after what mythological god?

-----------

I now have a Facebook account. It is under Jimmy M-Austin, TX network. So go over and add me to your friends if you have an account.

Now it's time to look into MySpace.

-----------

I spent the better part of today with one of my teens. Sean Luke and I had a great time of fellowship and freedom. Motto for today-You don't know what you got 'til it's gone.

-----------

My sweetheart, little pea and I are heading to the Frank Erwin Center in Austin tonight to catch the Lady Mustangs duke it out with the Fort Worth Dunbar Lady Wildcats in the basketball State Tournament. Wow! What excitement!! Go Karla and Natalie! We're going all the way, baby!

No comments: