Friday, March 09, 2007

Been There

I don't remember if I have done this or not, so here goes. This afternoon I want to list all the great places that I have visited and at which I have been privileged to stay awhile. Tomorrow, I will list some places that I long to see in the not-too-distant future.

1. Tahiti (7 months)
2. Brazil
3. Cancun
4. France
5. Canada
6. Hawaii

----------

Tomorrow afternoon, 12+ teens (from a group called Second Saturday Servants) and I will be going over to some low income housing and apartments here in Marble Falls. We will be giving out light bulbs that have been donated by many families in the congregation to any that need them. On each box of bulbs is a sticker that says:

From the Youth at Marble Falls Church of Christ

"In the same way, let your light shine before men,
that they may see your good deeds
and praise your Father in heaven."

Matthew 5:16

No comments: