Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Happiness

I'm happy because...

Our new preacher-man has moved in and begun his ministry with us here in Marble Falls. I am ready to go to work with him.

Last Sunday evening 22 of us traveled to Gateway Villa to carol, hand out homemade Christmas cards and spread cheer with the elderly folk there. It brings tears to my eyes to see their joy from song and visitation from our teens and tweens.

Last night new people came to study from God's Word at our house. Greg Neill was also there to impart his wisdom on John 17: "The Real Lord's Prayer!"

My baby is going to come quickly!

My Mother-In-Law is flying in tomorrow. My wife is jumping up and down about seeing her mom again. It makes me feel good when El feels good.

Christmas is around the corner. I love this time of year!!

No comments: