Thursday, September 28, 2006

Mold Me and Shape Me

This morning, I visited the High School to hear the Ladies Varsity Choir under the capable direction of Director Bryce Gage. They have come a long way from last year-the difference is night and day. Needless to say, I am extremely excited about the concert this coming Monday night!!

This afternoon I am starting a premarital counseling session with a couple that I will marry in October. This is my first and I am looking forward to getting to know them.

After that session, I will be counseling a teen from my youth group.

In between and afterward, I will be working on my sermon for this Sunday evening.

Looks like I have a full plate today.

You know, I asked God to mold and shape me into the leader that He wants me to be and He is answering my prayer by loading my days with good, hard work for His kingdom.

Realize this: God answers prayer in ways we can't always foresee!

No comments: