Friday, September 01, 2006

At The End Of The Day

I am now home and able to blog. It is the very end of the day and I am exhausted!

Here's how it played out:

Elizabeth and I got up before the sunrise and left for Mesquite, TX where her mom, Mary, picked her up and took her back to HSV, AR to meet up with my dad, Jim, and pack up the rest of our stuff in the old house. We are supposed to be out before the 15th and this was a good weekend for all of them.

I came back in time to get ready for the football game of Marble Falls Mustangs vs. Llano Yellow Jackets. The game was an upset for me with a score of 41-10 Llano. It was not all that bad, though! I got to sit by the whole Stanglin clan and the Whittles. I also got to see a lot of the teens and hang with them.

After the game, several of us went over to the Lewis house for a 5th Quarter. It was great to shoot the breeze and play Catch Phrase!

Now I am getting ready to go to bed and sleep the night away!

What a great day.

No comments: