Monday, June 20, 2005

Slower Pace

Last week was a blur. On Sunday through Wednesday, we held our annual VBS. It was a smashing success, but I had no time to blog.

Thursday- several of our teen leaders came up to help me clean the rooms and I have to say that I am very proud of Chae and Joey for their dedication and service.

Friday-the Family Ministry threw us a House-Warming Party. There were 50+ there to help my wife and I celebrate the joy of a new home. My Dad even came and brought us a new lawn mower!!

Saturday-the Youth and Family Ministries took over 30 to Magic Springs' Christian Family Day. We spent pretty much all day riding rides and having fun with each other. 4-Him and Anointed performed the evening concert.

Sunday-I celebrated Father's Day by taking my Dad out to an all-you-can-eat buffet and spending time with each other. It was a good time for Father and Son.

Today-I am glad to see this week as a time for more blogging(for those of you that accuse me of one blog per week), studying and renewal!!

No comments: