Monday, June 13, 2005

A Great Lord's Day!

Yesterday was a great Lord's Day! We kicked it off with a wonderful time of praise and worship to our Lord. God spoke a great message through Jim Gardner.

Marla Carter and I gathered some youth in the afternoon to put some finishing touches on VBS for the evening. The VBS was a smashing success. We had 175! Leon Barnes from Central church of Christ in Little Rock spoke to the adults while the youth were taken in their herds from station to station learning about God and his servant, Gideon. The theme for last night was to KNOW GOD.

The teens were so helpful with the smaller kids. This congregation is blessed to have such energetic, hardworking teens. I am proud of all the work they do.

Speakin' of teens-I have a couple of surprise visitors (David and Ruey) here in my office jammin' away with me to Christian songs. My job is awesome! Summertime brings with it the joy of visitors from the youth group. The office is jumpin' with energy for God!

No comments: