Thursday, April 28, 2005

Crazy

I have had a hard time with my blogspot. Yesterday I had technical difficulties trying to put a blog in. So, I am here today.

Life as I know it has been blurring past me so wildly these past few weeks. You see, my wife and I have recently bought a house. It is our first one and we are so excited. We are experiencing the joy of shopping, painting and furniture seeking. The house is a bit bigger than the amount of furniture we have so here for a week or two it will swallow our little hand-me-down loveseat and recliner. Elizabeth has already found the sofa and loveseat that she wants. She also has some interesting (to say the least) ideas for paint on the walls. Well, I am going along for the ride. I place all of my trust in her capable hands.

How many of you out there have had to do that? Put your complete trust in more capable hands even though you were not so sure of the outcome? It is not that easy to do, is it?

No comments: