Friday, April 22, 2005

Chaos

We live in an ever changing world. Always be ready to face the winds. It is getting pretty close to graduation. With the departure from high school and the entrance of College or University comes some pretty scary things for the young adult.

I will never forget the way I felt when I was no longer under the protective roof of my caring parents. I had to be my own motivator. Motivation to do my work, to buy my groceries and to clean my room. I also had to learn how to deal with strange people sharing a dorm room with me.

University life brought some scary differences that could have stopped me dead in my tracks.
But, I had someone that stayed with me throughout it all.

God.

He is always there.

To motivate.

To provide.

To guide.

To shelter.

To make sense of all the chaos.

No comments: