Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Where In The World Is Jimmy Mitchell?

Some readers of my blog have probably given up on me.

And with very good reason-I just have not been around much lately.

Many of you out there can attest to the fact that parenthood is taxing and time consuming. Still others of you can agree that parenting coupled with ministry is more than a 24-7 gig. Even fewer of you can concur that throwing ministering to youth into the mix is an ever formidable task! That is where I am, my friends. And these times, they are a-busy!!

Well, now that that's off my chest, I would like you to pray for a few things:

Kellie U, one of our teens, is recovering in the hospital from surgery. Monday afternoon, doctors went in to remove a cyst from one of her ovaries. While in there, they found 2 more. She is in good spirits but we are all anxiously anticipating the test results. Please keep her in your prayers.

My Mom, Dad, Sister, Brother-In-Law and 2 Nephews are moving to Tyler, TX in the next few months!! They will be only about 4 and a half hours away. A lot better than 14 hours! Both houses have been sold and now we're just waiting for the buyers to move in. Please pray for safe moving and that my mom can get a nice nursing job in the Tyler area.

That is about it for now. I'll be back with more pics of our sweet girl.

No comments: