Thursday, February 15, 2007

Firsts!



Our little Jenniva has had several firsts recently and I thought that I would share them with you, dear blogreader! She has given us her first smile! It melted our hearts when she looked up at her Mommy and Daddy and gave us that toothless grin. She has also found her thumb. When you see the pic, you might think it strange but it is how she sucks her thumb. While I am typing my wife is getting a pic of the NEW way she sucks her thumb. I will include that pic as well.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Jimmy, she is beautiful!!!!!

Doveofdragon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Doveofdragon said...

She is adorable Jimmy! Congratulations to you and the wife. I am very happy for you both. My little girl was born 11 days after yours. I hope you would come by my webpage/blog and see her and share with Jim Gardner.
Jacqueline Ortiz (Hendrix)

www.myspace.com/Liliannamom