Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Link Additions

I have updated my link list to include some great friends of mine that are in the mission field. Rick and Gail are in Cambodia getting ready to travel up and down the Mekong river supplying natives with physical and spiritual health. Rick and Gail are excellent examples of living by faith and following the call of God.

Carlos and Maribel are preparing to leave the Village and work in South Broward County, Florida. They will be reaching out to the Hispanic communities in and around Miami and Ft. Lauderdale. I love them for their hard work and passion!

God has blessed me with the presence of these 4 people that have totally devoted their lives to God and His work. I know that He will continue to do great things through these 'earthly vessels.'

If you would like to know more about their work, please check out the links to the right of this post.

No comments: