Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Thoughts

We are back from Camp Barton in one piece and on a spiritual high. A week full of creating and shaping memories. How many of you out there have a fond memory or Bible Camp story that you would like to share with the rest of us?

_____________________

Several of the youth met today to paint and redecorate the youth room. We worked, played and ordered in Pizza. I got a little too overzealous with my pizza order, so we will most likely be eating it again for lunch tomorrow when we meet to wrap up the room. I will be posting pics soon.
_____________________

I will miss you, Jim.

I'll miss riding in the truck and talking about everything under the sun.

I'll miss deliberating over serious matters in the office.

I'll miss 'Naw you' and 'Jim Burger?!?'

I'll miss Good Sam Chapels together.

I'll miss visiting in homes and in hospitals together.

I'll miss grilling out together before the games

The list goes on and on...

No comments: