Monday, January 08, 2007

She Has Arrived!


























Our little baby bundle of joy has arrived!
Elizabeth, her mom, and I were traveling to our regularly scheduled Dr. appointment this past Friday morning when Elizabeth started feeling some pretty sharp contractions. We all decided it would be good to pack some hospital overnight stuff just in case and boy did we make the right decision because Friday was the day!!!

Our Dr. called the hospital and told them we were headed over with a baby on the way. We got there and about 5 hours later a little Mitchell was in the world! We are so excited, exhausted, overjoyed and overwhelmed! The mixture of emotions make for a giddy daddy and mommy!! Here are some pictures of the sweet little girl.

Jenniva Elizabeth Mitchell
Born: January 5, 2007
Weight: 8 lb 5.5 ounces
Length: 20.5 inches
Hair: Full and Dark

3 comments:

Brian Nicklaus said...

Awesome, congratulations!!
as my grandfather always said, "there are going to be a lot of 'changes' now in your home"

God bless you and you family

Joice Family said...

Congratulations!! I am so happy for you guys. I have been checking for days wondering when she would be here. I can not begin to tell you how happy I am for both of you. I look forward to hopefully meeting her this summer. Assuming she will be with you in Tulsa.

Kimberly said...

Congratulations-She's beautiful!